To get some idea how to build application for the iCub I started to study tutorials which are available in the iCub repository.
On 22nd of December
- I made the first Hello World tutorial, to check whether links to ICUB and YARP libs works and to create the base CMakeLists for other tutorial sources.
- The second tutorial about how to get the Motor interfaces to control the robot arm (or any other part) from the application.
On 23rd of December
- I looked at the Basic Image Processing tutorial because I will cope with image processing in my thesis. Our learning model should use visual feedback to perform training of object reaching and grasping.
During December/January I looked at
- The Cartesian Interface tutorial shows how to control a robot’s limb in the operational space.
- A short introduction to iDyn – a short introduction to the iDyn lib (library for computing kinematics and dynamics of serial-links chains of revolute joints and iCub limbs).
- Computation of torques in a single chain tutorial shows how to compute the joint torques in a single kinematic chain, using the iDyn library.
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
iCub on Twitter